eco & resonsible tourism
Tour Packages : Eco & Responsible Tourism
Duration : 7 nights / 8 days ( 2 nights - Rishikesh, 1 night - Corbett, 2 nights - Chaukori, 2 nights - Sattal)
Cost :Rs. 22,350 per person on Twin Sharing
Day 1 : Pick up from Your Hotel at 8 AM Morning. Check in & Relax at Ganga Beach Nature Camp - an Eco - Friendly Camp which grows its own organic vegetables, herbal medicines and milk products. Lunch at River Camp. Do Local sightseeing of Rishikesh, Visit Laxman Jhoola, etc. Enjoy Dukkies, Kayaking, Body surfing, cliff jumps, rock climbing and much more fun on the river.Jungle walks, trekking to water falls, rappelling and other scheduled activities in the camp. Bonfire with Dinner. Night stay.
Day 2 : After the Breakfast, Enjoy fun filling & thrilling Full day Rafting trip from Marine Drive to Rishikesh. Lunch at River Camp. Rest day free for relaxation & other activities. Bonfire with Dinner. Night stay.
Day 3 : After the Breakfast, Leave via Forest Road for World Famous Tiger Reserve- Corbett National Park (128 Km) famous for Tiger, Leopard, Elephant, Spotted Dear Swamp Deer,Hog Deer,Barking Deer, Porcupine, Monitor Lizard and over 235 species of Indian and same no of migratory birds, etc. Lunch at the Resort. After the lunch,Leave for Jungle Jeep safari (subjected to an availability) right inside the Heart of Reserve Forest Core Zones and have a view of flora and fauna and If You are Lucky, then the great Tiger. Enjoy Bonfire Music with Dinner, Night stay at Rangers Lodge.
Day 4 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Chaukori (230 Km) Chaukori is famous for the Tea Estates. Visit Musk Dear Farm & Chaay-Baghaat (Tea-Gardens). While lying at the hammock, enjoy viewing Sunset over the Largest 350 Km of Himalayan ranges. Dinner, Night stay at Chestnut Grove Himalayan Lodge, Vijaypur(Chaukori).
Day 5 : After the Breakfast, Engage Yourself Mountain Bicycling (optional) or visit to nearby villages,Musk Deer Sanctuary. Bonfire with Dinner. Night stay.
Day 6 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Sattal (155 Km). Reach before the sunset.Cross the Lake and trek half km to Reach Getaway Jungle Camp - built on a largest natural plain ground located between the plains. Go for a guided Night Trek. Climb the Machan on the Tree & be patient enough to spot the wild animals Enjoy Bonfire Music with Dinner, Night stay at the Camp.
Day 7 : After the Breakfast Indulge in Rock climbing,rapelling,river crossing & other activities in The Camp. Lunch at the Resort. Enjoy a game of Cricket, VolleyBall, Rapelling, Nature walks and other fun filling activities. Enjoy Bonfire Music with Dinner, Night stay at the Camp.
Day 8 : After the Breakfast Leave for your journey back to Your Pick-Up Point for your further journey.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US ENDS AND RELATIONSHIP STARTS
Please note :
• All itineraries start (Ex-Dehradun / Haridwar / Rishikesh / Kathgodam / Lalkuan / Haldwani / Ramnagar / Kotdwar/Rampur (Can also be tailor made/customised Ex-N.Delhi).
• Meal Plan in Nainital / Bhimtal /Rishikesh /Chaukori/ Sattal is MAPAI (Breakfast & Dinner) ,in Auli & Corbett is APAI (All meals) & CPAI (Bed & Breakfast) in Ranikhet/Kausani/Haridwar/ Badrinath until & unless modified /customized / tailor made.
• Season signifies Apr-June inc.Diwali / Puja,Xmas / New Year and extended weekends and rest else is an season (July-March)
• Vehicle rates per day for Non-A/C Indica / Alto-2350/-,Qualis / Tavera-3500/-, Innova / Scorpio-4000/-. A/C charge is Rs. 350/- extra per day (Only on foothills/plains).
• On Auli route per day extra rate would be Rs. 1000/-.
• Transport rates excludes daily driver allowance of Rs. 350/- per day.
• Ex-New Delhi rate is Rs. 1350/- extra per day + toll/tax which has to be paid by Guests on actuals to the road authorites.
• Corbett Core Zone 4x4 GypsySafari costs @ Rs.5000 per Gypsy for 6 persons else Sitabani Reserve Forest @ Rs. 4000.
• Package doesnt include Joshimath-Auli Ropeway(Rs. 700/- per pax), Optional Auli Chairlift(Rs. 300/- per pax), which needs to be paid by Guest on actuals directly to the Govt.authority.
• Package doesnt include Nainital Ropeway, Boating in Nainital lake ( Rs. 350/- for 4), Bhimtal/Naukuchiatal/Sattal lake(200/- per pax) for an hour or so.
• Optional Skiing instructions, basic equipment and porter would cost Rs. 2200/- per pax per day extra in all packages except Adventurous Package.
• Optional refreshments at Tadka Restaurant at Gajraula OR Cheetal Grand at Khatauli for Tea/Meals break to be paid by the Guest directly on actuals.
High Banks, Rishikesh, Ganga Nature Camp, Rishikesh, Peasants Cottage, Rishikesh, Vimoksha Resorts, Ranikhet, Chestnut Grove Himalayan Lodge, Chaukori, Pinnacles, Hartola, Getaway, Sattal, Retreat Anand, Landsdowne, Riverside Resort, Kirtinagnar (Srinagar)
Home | About us | Clifftop Club | Mountain Club | Alpine Club | Rangers Club Game Lodge | Contact us
Design By radix technologies