Tour Packages : Spiritual Uttaranchal
Duration : 7 Nights / 8 Days (2 nights-Rishikesh, 1 night-Deoprayag-1 night-Chaukori, 1 night- Patalbhuwaneshwar, 1 night-Almora, 1 night-Nainital)
Cost : Rs.20,350/- per person on Twin Sharing.
Day 1 : Pick up from Your Hotel at 8 AM Morning/Arrive Yourself at Shivpuri (Rishikesh).Check in at High Banks Himalayan Resort, Perform Bath & leave for Ganga-Snaan. Do Evening Arti at Har ki Pauri (optional).Night stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Early morning,Some Yoga session by Our Guru.After the Breakfast Visit Ram Jhoola,Laxman Jhoola,Ashrams,etc.Evening Arti at Ganga Banks. Back to the Retreat.Bonfire with Dinner. Night stay.
Day 3 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Deoprayag - The Point of Confluence of River Bhagirati & Alaknanda from where actually sacred Ganga starts after the sangam. Check in at Ramkund Resort. Perform the shradha at Triveni Sangam, Visit Raamji & Chandrabhadini temples. Dinner Night stay at Ramkund Resort.
Day 4 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Vijaypur, Chaukori (220 Km) - famous for the Tea Estates. Enroute Visit 12th century Baijnath Temples located on banks of River Gomti. While lying at the hammock, enjoy viewing Sunset over the Largest 350 Km of Himalayan ranges. Dinner, Night stay Chestnut Grove Himalayan Lodge,Vijaypur(Chaukori).
Day 5 : After the Breakfast, Leave for PatalBhuwaneshwar (39 Km) famous for the stone carvings of many local Gods and Goddesses. The way to the temple is through a narrow tunnel shaped cave. The main passage way opens into several small caves and can evoke weird romantic fancies and images even in the religiously inclined person. The cave temple of Patal Bhubaneshwar is traditionally believed to be the abode of thirty three crore deities. Enroute,Also Visit Musk Dear Farm & Chaay - Baghaat (Tea-GardensDinner, Night stay at Patal Resort.
Day 6 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Almora via Artola - Jageshwar temples Custer Complex, one of the 12 Jyoti Lingams in the Country. Reach Almora which again is the famous for Sun Temple (2nd most important after Sun Temple of Konark,Orissa), Nanda devi Temple, 1000 yrs old, most important Local Goddess, Golu Devta temple, Chetai Temple, Binsar Mahadev Temple, Kasar Devi Temple, etc. Dinner with night stay at Kasaar Jungle Resort.
Day 7 : After the Breakfast, Leave for Nainital (73 Km) - The World famous Lake City. Visit Hanuman Mandir, Observatory. Enjoy cable car ride to Tiffin Top & Boating in Naini lake (Optional). Do shopping at Tibetan market / Bhutia Baazar at Flats and at Mall Road. Dinner, Night stay at Alpine Club/Silverdene.
Day 8 : After the Breakfast Leave for your journey back to Your Pick-Up Point for your further journey.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US ENDS AND RELATIONSHIP STARTS
Please note :
• All itineraries start (Ex-Dehradun / Haridwar / Rishikesh / Kathgodam / Lalkuan / Haldwani / Ramnagar / Kotdwar/Rampur (Can also be tailor made/customised Ex-N.Delhi).
• Meal Plan in Nainital / Bhimtal /Rishikesh /Chaukori/ Sattal is MAPAI (Breakfast & Dinner) ,in Auli & Corbett is APAI (All meals) & CPAI (Bed & Breakfast) in Ranikhet/Kausani/Haridwar/ Badrinath until & unless modified /customized / tailor made.
• Season signifies Apr-June inc.Diwali / Puja,Xmas / New Year and extended weekends and rest else is an season (July-March)
• Vehicle rates per day for Non-A/C Indica / Alto-2350/-,Qualis / Tavera-3500/-, Innova / Scorpio-4000/-. A/C charge is Rs. 350/- extra per day (Only on foothills/plains).
• On Auli route per day extra rate would be Rs. 1000/-.
• Transport rates excludes daily driver allowance of Rs. 350/- per day.
• Ex-New Delhi rate is Rs. 1350/- extra per day + toll/tax which has to be paid by Guests on actuals to the road authorites.
• Corbett Core Zone 4x4 GypsySafari costs @ Rs.5000 per Gypsy for 6 persons else Sitabani Reserve Forest @ Rs. 4000.
• Package doesnt include Joshimath-Auli Ropeway(Rs. 700/- per pax), Optional Auli Chairlift(Rs. 300/- per pax), which needs to be paid by Guest on actuals directly to the Govt.authority.
• Package doesnt include Nainital Ropeway, Boating in Nainital lake ( Rs. 350/- for 4), Bhimtal/Naukuchiatal/Sattal lake(200/- per pax) for an hour or so.
• Optional Skiing instructions, basic equipment and porter would cost Rs. 2200/- per pax per day extra in all packages except Adventurous Package.
• Optional refreshments at Tadka Restaurant at Gajraula OR Cheetal Grand at Khatauli for Tea/Meals break to be paid by the Guest directly on actuals.
High Banks, Rishikesh, Ganga Nature Camp, Rishikesh, Peasants Cottage, Rishikesh, Vimoksha Resorts, Ranikhet, Chestnut Grove Himalayan Lodge, Chaukori, Pinnacles, Hartola, Getaway, Sattal, Retreat Anand, Landsdowne, Riverside Resort, Kirtinagnar (Srinagar)