mountain club, bhimtal
FACILITIESThe resort is located in a green belt, a protected area in June Estate. Stringent environmental and wildlife laws limit the usage of resources and development of infrastructure, such as metalled approach roads. Working within these limitations, we have provided the best of comforts and facilities ever possible for a nature resort complete with generators for power back up.
A 4500 sq. ft. free standing conference hall under tall oak trees, with elegant wooden ceiling and plush seating has made Mountain Club a favored destination for corporates on offsite adventure activity or small conferences, or leisure getaways. .
A perfect destination to combine business with pleasure, Mountain Club has an edge over other hotels in the area in terms of its location, which allows no walk-in tourists, Hence providing much needed privacy to entire conference groups. Our inventory of rooms is ideal for groups of 25 to 35 adults or between 80 and 100 school children, where the entire resort is at the disposal of the group.
Amenities and Services:
01. 19 well furnished, elegant rooms.
02. A choice of studios and one bedroom suites.
03. Rooms equipped with comfortable beds, seating, heaters, wardrobes, side and coffee tables, storage chests, partial kitchenette, refrigerator, cable TV, intercom, spacious bathrooms equipped with modern tubs and fixtures.
04. Multi-cuisine dining with a delectable spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
05. Indoor restaurant /Unique tree top deck.
06. Conference hall for 80 pax.
07. Open bonfire area.
08. Evening barbeque snacks on request.
09. Badmintoncourt, table tennis, carom, board games and mountain bikes.
10. Swimming Pool
Mountain Club exclusives:
01. Dense oak and pine forest.
02. Exclusive location undisturbed by external factors.
03. Haven for bird watchers and photographers.
04. Soft trekking trails from the resort premises.
05. Birding trails from resort premises.
06. Over 300 species of birds in this region and 500 species of butterflies.
07. Environmentalist on resort staff for birding guidance.
08. "Survival trekking" trail to Malvatal.
09. Climbing area nearby.
10. Ideal terrain for night treks.
11. Resort land available for setting up obstacle courses/treasure hunts.
12. Paragliding at 4 km away.
13. Forested lakes of Sattal a short trek away.
14. Water bodies at Sattal for aqua activities (team rowing. Kayaking, etc.).
15. Fishing with permits on catch and release system.
16. Butterfly and insect museum next door.
17. Conference hall of 4500 sq. ft.
18. Easy 6 hr drive from Delhi (300 km); ideal for short breaks or corporate outdoor programmes.
19.Tremendous scope for developing skills on "Nature Craft".:
ACCOMODATION :The Resort has a choice of Studio, One & Two Bedroom apartment. All units are furnished with a sofa cum bed, and partial kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, hob with four burners. All units have television with satellite connections, telephones.
High Banks, Rishikesh, Ganga Nature Camp, Rishikesh, Peasants Cottage, Rishikesh, Vimoksha Resorts, Ranikhet, Chestnut Grove Himalayan Lodge, Chaukori, Pinnacles, Hartola, Getaway, Sattal, Retreat Anand, Landsdowne, Riverside Resort, Kirtinagnar (Srinagar)